7.8.07

1st Question - How do I?

Q Dear 100 Hour Board,
So how do I post my question?
Signed,
My Rebel Took Over

A Dear 'My Rebel Took Over'

First off, is your rebel a reference to an inner child that has taken over your life and begun to send you through a midlife crisis? (Not that you are at the midlife point yet). Or perhaps one of your children - i.e the rebel - has thrown your life into disarray, mounted an insurrection and is now calling the shots (not too far from the truth I imagine). Or perhaps you are referring to the Canon Rebel that took over our laptop and any diaper bag we take along with us. I suppose the later. Good for you.

As for posting your question, you've found the way. (This was an excellent question). You can post a question as a comment. The comment will be moderated and then added as an appropriate question on our board. This one was easy so I use an official time of 2.5 hours. Good way to start the board.

Regards,
Way to Fresh With My Wife for My Own Good.

7 comments:

Adi on Tue Aug 07, 10:58:00 PM 2007 said...

Question: I recently read a news article on penguins fear of the color red, can you explain this phenemeon?

Question: What has ever become of the possibility of flying cars? I mean seriously, how do you create lanes?

Sincerely,

Desperate to be Informed

Old Optonline account on Tue Aug 07, 11:15:00 PM 2007 said...

Dear 100 Hour Board,

Now to get to my real question: How many donuts does Homer Simpson eat in one year?

Adi on Wed Aug 08, 12:08:00 PM 2007 said...

What in the world I left a comment at the same time as amy and mine is STILL Not up yet! Ridiculous!

Tucker said...

Question: How large (in terms of sq miles or feet or something appropriate) is Brigham Young University's campus?

Question: What is the average walking speed? (mph)

Anonymous said...

What is the deal with Electroweak Force? How did these fundamental forces combine?

awpulley on Fri Aug 05, 11:08:00 PM 2022 said...

Dear 100 Hour Board,

I'm looking for a portable format for transferring playlists among the various devices that each house copies of my music. Right now I must reconstruct my playlists every time I move my music to a new device, which is not viable. Also, I'm not interested in a paid or cloud service. Can you make any recommendations for file formats and how to assemble playlists in those formats?

Sincerely,
The Music Man

awpulley on Thu Oct 20, 07:53:00 PM 2022 said...

Is the 100 Hour Board still alive?

 

100 Hour Board Copyright © 2009 WoodMag is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template